Student are also using Summarizing strategies to organize their Cornell Notes.
The TIME Magazine Project is beginning and will be due February 2, 2015.
This project Requires that you Research a “current” or “past” TIME magazine article create a Expose that includes
- ID- identify the “issue” must be related to the Environment
- Cause- How did this occur?
- Effect- What is the Environmental impact (spheres, resources, tragedy)
- Solution- How does it ( the Environmental issue or the cause )get resolved?
- Connection- Why is this ISSUE relavant to our world
- Rubric: attachment (download)